Friday, March 26, 2010

my unforeseen blog break

So Much has happen since my unforeseen blog break. I applied for the Design Team at Remember When and I was one of 5 that was picked for the 1st Design Team . I already got my first assignment, I have been working on that and I'll post a sneak peek later this week. This was the first time I had ever applied for a design team. It just never seemed to be the right time.
This month is my third month doing Liz’s Technique Boutique class which will be on Tuesday of this week.


 
Front
inside
                                                                         
Easter Pail

I also have been working with a group of ladies that booked me once a month do design a two page layout and card for them. That has been a blast for me. I bring everything ready for them and we just have fun for about two hours a month. If this is something that might interest you and your friends email me and we can make arrangements.

On the layout above I cut the word "celebrate" with my cricut using the Make the Cut program. I had bought a custom font from Donna Downey I just became an affiliate for Make the Cut because I just love this program. I am a font junkie and to be able to cut every font on my computer is a SWEET thing!
I'll be sharing some other things about this program. on the side bar you can click on the product information and download a trial version of the program. let  me know what you think.

I have also been working on getting an Etsy Shop open. I'm hoping to have it open by April 15th. I'll post a sneak peek on that also later this week. I love trims, ribbons, trinkets. I love to go thrift/swap meet shopping or go to downtown LA and go treasure hunting as I call it.  I'm always on the look out for different things to use when making scrapbook layout, cards, sewing and just creating things. So I'll be sharing that on my Etsy Shop. So I have a few plates in the air this is what has been going on in my world. Nice way to start SPRING this year with so many new happenings!

Thank you for stopping by!
~Liz

No comments: